Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12011 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,349 (27,881 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)