Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10632 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,466 (23,194 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (26 minutes ago)