Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19198 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,265 (Mex$ 17,007) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)