Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,156 ($841) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)