Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07540 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,474 (Php46,079) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)