Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.420 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,042 (€1,141) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)