Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.189 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,306 (R$ 2,782) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)