Cost of living comparison between Cascavel, Brazil and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.184 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,639 (R$ 2,228) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)