Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37564 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,752 (9,987 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)