Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.050 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,086 (€1,009) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (28 minutes ago)