Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.031 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,072 (€1,010) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)