Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,868 (COL$2,844,515) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)