Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,814 (COL$3,035,293) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)