Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.582 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,648 (£1,233) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)