Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,794 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,011 (Bs 13,330) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (37 minutes ago)