Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,502 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37590 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,465 (Bs 9,219) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)