Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,371 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,389 (Bs 14,334) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)