Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,041 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26282 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,812 (R 18,309) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)