Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.750 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,359 (AU$1,949) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)