Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.970 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 69% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,748 (AU$1,936) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (34 minutes ago)