Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.035 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,524 (R$ 4,371) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)