Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,844 (R$ 3,232) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)