Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.015 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,700 (€672) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (42 minutes ago)