Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.214 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,483 (R$ 3,691) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)