Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.225 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,528 (£1,058) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)