Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.681 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,163 (£889) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (27 minutes ago)