Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.020 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,190 (£1,233) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)