Cost of living comparison between Callao, Peru and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.097 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,392 (S/. 3,092) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (38 minutes ago)