Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07239 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,752 (Php51,831) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)