Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07016 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,660 (Php52,163) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)