Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,824 (CH$849,752) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)