Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37533 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,649 (Bs 15,052) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (26 minutes ago)