Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.791 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,060 (AU$1,813) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)