Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.862 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,367 (AU$1,526) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (40 minutes ago)