Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,036 ($1,343) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)