Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.281 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,103 (€1,192) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)