Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.374 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,940 (€1,129) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)