Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,238 (€794) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (38 minutes ago)