Cost of living in Caceres, Spain vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,535 (€1,069) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)