Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20337 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,866 (Mex$ 14,092) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)