Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02272 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 54% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,683 (250,174 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)