Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01729 SAR / AOA *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,909 (283,893 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)