Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02271 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 62% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,079 (267,630 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)