Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,113 (€1,100) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)