Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017.
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,231 in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)