Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00226 SAR / BIF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,536 (2,011,310 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)