Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,424 ($913) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)