Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,353 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24238 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,627 (ARS $10,837) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)