Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,440 (€863) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)