Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.055 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,448 (€850) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)