Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,675 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01298 SAR / HUF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,654 (204,561 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)