Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00348 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,619 (₩2,186,864) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)