Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,562 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,736 (4,006 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)