Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,688 (COL$2,098,820) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)