Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.415 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,270 (€1,194) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)