Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.888 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,650 (£1,156) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)