Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.708 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,814 (£810) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)