Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.895 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,545 (AU$1,916) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)