Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.866 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,002 (£1,233) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)