Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.934 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,704 (£1,156) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)