Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 SAR / BBD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,143 (2,743 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (2 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)