Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.875 SAR / BBD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 72% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,669 (3,023 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)