Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.875 SAR / BBD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,270 (2,277 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)