Cost of living comparison between Brest, France and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.081 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,930 (€963) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (23 minutes ago)