Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SAR / BYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,945 (15,721,813 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)