Cost of living comparison between Bremerhaven, Germany and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.026 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,261 (€810) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)