Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.086 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,579 (€876) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)