Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.629 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,069 (€1,095) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)