Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00623 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 82% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,555 (731,242 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)