Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.045 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,017 (€746) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)